Support for the Patient and Family
The Santa Lucia Foundation provides spiritual assistance and support to hospital patients and their family members, ensuring accessibility to a religious mentor according to their religious belief.
At the Hospital is found Don Gilberto Serpi, Chaplain of the Vicariate of Rome, who is daily approachable within the facility for the administration of the Sacraments and dialogue with patients and their families.
The Hospital Chaplain organizes moments of spiritual reflection, volunteer activities and events. If you want to participate or to volunteer, contact Don Gilberto (see “Information”).
- Mass: from Monday to Saturday, h. 17.00; Sunday, 10:30 am
- Holy Rosary: every day, h. 16:45
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament: from Monday to Saturday, h. 7:30 - 8:00; for the duration of the Jubilee of Mercy (December 8, 2015 - November 20, 2016) also every Friday, h. 15.00 - 17.00 (also available for confession)
- Spiritual Pause (moment of prayer and reflection designed for the staff of the Santa Lucia Foundation): every Tuesday, h. 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Holy Scripture meetings with Don Gilberto Serpi: every Friday, h. 19:30 - 20:30
- Legion of Mary meets every Monday, h. 15:30 - 16:30
A Space for all Faiths
The Santa Lucia Foundation maintains a room for quiet, private reflection for people of all faiths, who wish to have a space for meditation and prayer. The room is available daily from 07:30 to 19:00. To access, simply contact Don Gilberto Serpi. Inside the room you are asked to observe a reflective, quiet behavior consistent with the aim of the environment. No cell phones, candles, incense, alcohol or food please.